- IX Social IB and Affiliation Competition
INFINOX Capital ("INFINOX) with business license number 10077880 (hereinafter referred to as “the Promoter” is running a promotion named the IX Social IB and Affiliation Competition (hereinafter referred to as “the Promotion”), and by participating in the Promotion, you hereby agree that you have read, understood, and accept the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion that are set out below and that these Terms and Conditions are binding on you in your personal capacity. All capitalised but undefined terms will be deemed to have the same meaning as given to such terms in your Client Agreement.
These Terms and Conditions apply when you review your performance in this competition. Winners of the competitions will be selected at the description of INFINOX.
The Promoter reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions as well as suspend or terminate the Promotion or extend any time frames at any time. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to grant the prize given away at any time. In the event of such suspension, termination, extension, or refusal, you agree to waive any rights that you may have in terms of the Promotion and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, and nominated agents.
By accepting and proceeding with this Promotion, you agree to accept these Terms and Conditions as well as your Partner Agreement with the Promoter. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions conflict with any provisions of your Partner Agreement, the Partner Agreement shall prevail. Ignorance of the Terms and Conditions cannot serve as a valid argument when submitting a complaint or seeking recourse.
To be eligible to take part in this Promotion, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- You must be approved by the Partners Team of INFINOX trading.
- You must refer clients using your IX Social referral link
- A qualified client means a client that has:
- a. Applied for an INFINOX trading account using a dedicated IX Social referral link.
- b. The client must be approved for a trading account by the INFINOX Compliance team
- c. Deposit a minimum of $50 (or equivalent currency).
- d. Download the IX Social trading app.
- e. Link their new IX Social trading account to the IX Social trading app.
- Only new clients will count as a qualified client. The client must not have held an INFINOX account in the last 12 months
- The minimum deposit must be a new deposit. A transfer of rebated funds or funds from an existing account will not count as a new deposit.
- Promotion details
This Promotion is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
The Promotion will end in August 2021.
This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Promotion or Offer unless explicitly stated in the Terms and Conditions of the other Promotion or Offer.
- Crediting the Bonus
6. The prize will be allocated within 14 business days of the end of the monthly competition.
7. The prizes
- a. 1st Place - $3000
- b. 2nd Place - $2000
- c. 3rd Place - $1000
8. The cash prize will be allocated to your rebate account
9. The Promoter is the sole arbiter of the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions, and any other issues arising under this Promotion. Exceptions to these Terms and Conditions are at the sole discretion of the Promoter, and the Promoter’s decision is final.
10. The Promoter will not be held liable for any losses incurred by you as a result of your clients trading in relation to this Promotion
11. The promotion is considered to be the property of the Promoter.
12. Any dispute or situation not covered by the terms and conditions of this Promotion will be resolved by the Promoter in a manner it deems to be fairest to all concerned and that decision shall be final and binding on all parties. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse the cash prize if the Promoter has reason to believe that there has been any cooperation, collusion and/or organisation of transactions from the same source, or if the Promoter has reason to believe that the Promotion is being abused in any way by any Participant.
13. This Promotion and any obligations of the Promoter pursuant to it will be revoked or withdrawn from any Participant who abuses the spirit or intention of it. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the Promotion at any time in case of any suspected abuse of the Promotion. For the avoidance of doubt, “abuse” includes, but is not limited to, the opening of multiple INFINOX trading accounts to receive multiple bonuses. Further, where any of these Terms and Conditions are breached or there is any reason to suspect a Participant has acted fraudulently or obtained an unfair or unintended advantage pursuant to the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to stop or withdraw the Promotion.
14. If at any time at all or any part of any provision of these Terms and Conditions are or become illegal, invalid, or unenforceable in any respect under the law of any jurisdiction, such provision(s) shall not affect or impair the legality, validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of the remainder of that provision or all other provisions of these Terms and Conditions or the legality, validity or enforceability under the law of any other jurisdiction of that provision or all other provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
15. Participation in this Promotion should not be a motivating factor when considering participation in the Forex and CFD markets. Trading in the Forex and CFD markets entails significant risk. Participation in the Forex and CFD markets should not be undertaken unless the Participant is fully aware of and understands the risks involved in trading.
16. These Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of The Bahamas and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom.
- Queries and Complaints
17. Should you have any queries or complaints related to the Promotion, you must contact the Promoter in writing at [email protected]
18. All queries and complaints sent to [email protected] should include your name and surname, address, account number, and a thorough description of the problem.
- Risk Warning
All investments entail risks and may result in both profits and losses. 82.44% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with INFINOX. In particular, trading leveraged derivative products such as Foreign Exchange (Forex) and Contracts for Difference (CFDs) carries a high level of risk to your capital. “CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
INFINOX assumes no liability for any loss sustained from trading in accordance with a recommendation. This website, including the information and materials contained in it, are not directed at or intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in the United States or any other jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to applicable law or regulation.
- SECURITIES COMMISSION OF THE BAHAMAS
Infinox Capital ("Infinox") with business license number 10077880 is a registered trading name of IX Capital Group Limited ('IXCG'), a company which is duly incorporated under the laws of the Commonwealth of The Bahamas and regulated by the Securities Commission of The Bahamas ('SCB'), Registration No. SIA-F188. We are authorized by SCB to deal, arrange and manage securities. Our registered office is located at 201 Church St, Sandyport, West Bay Street, P.O Box N-3406, Nassau, Bahamas.